Improve Your Health With Food
ABOUT DR. NEGRÓN: ➤ “Cooking with plants is a unique and integral part of my practice.”
Board certified in family medicine, Ana M. Negrón M.D. owns a nutrition solo practice,
teaches younger physicians the role of food in medicine,
and volunteers her medical services at a clinic for the uninsured. Her book
published in June 2015 by Sunstone Press is an antidote to our current reliance on drugs and supplements
and a guide to more conscious eating.
Are You Open to Changing Your Diet if it Could Improve Your Overall Health?
1. Do you want to lose weight, feel lighter, and have more energy?
2. Do you want lower cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and lower the risk of cancer?
3. Would you like to take fewer medications, have fewer doctor visits?
4. Are you concerned about the effects a meat and dairy diet is having on the planet?
5. Do you feel that sentient beings should not be robbed of life just to please our taste?
Transition to a Plant Based Lifestyle—it is worth the effort.
FOR AN APPOINTMENT ➤please call: (610) 525-6246 or text (610) 306-9162
The first visit will take about ninety minutes. Follow up sessions are scheduled as needed.
600 Haverford Ave, Suite 200 12 Paoli Pike, Suite 3
Haverford, PA 19041 Paoli, PA 19301
Wednesday 9 am to 7 pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and weekends
FEE: ➤$100 cash, check, or PayPal.
Sliding scale is available upon request, no one is turned away.
We do not accept credit cards or process insurance.
Your may submit the coded paid invoice to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Ana M. Negrón M.D.